Busqueda Gay News Mexico

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lansing: Belleza de Hombre...Por Didio

Lansing_Belleza_Brasileira_026 "I want to thank you who always support me by posting my pictures and help to disseminate these models that are starting their careers ... live in a country where the prevailing hypocrisy is very difficult ... I always opt not to have much style in my photos ... I also believe that a photo of fashion has much more weight when you have a competent stylist and a wonderful makeup artist, so I do not believe in the authorship of the photographer only see the web as always ... I look for something more real, prevails where the images on my own, my direction, my vision and my passion, I do not want fashion show, but young men in different times, its beauty and its fullness ... I think more so ... so sorry if the times seem to be more repetitive ... to the model certainly is a great opportunity."

Didio

Me han encantado las palabras de sencillez y amor a sus modelos del siempre maravilloso fotógrafo brasileño Didio. Prefiero copiarlas en inglés -lo traduciría muy mal- para dar una idea de la bondad y la gratitud de este gran fotógrafo. Fuera divismos y grandilocuencias.Didio -espero que no se moleste por haber copiado sus palabras de su siempre excelente blog- se nos muestra con toda la naturalidad del mundo. Y en ese maravilloso mundo de bellezas masculinas de Brasil nos presenta hoy a otro de sus fabulosos modelos: Lansing ( aunque en la captura de imágenes aparece como Ian) Un extraño nombre para un joven bellísimo.

Y con las fotografías de Didio -fabulosas las de Lansing en la cocina junto a la tetera- aún más si cabe.Lansing_Belleza_Brasileira_024 Lansing_Belleza_Brasileira_023 Lansing_Belleza_Brasileira_022 Lansing_Belleza_Brasileira_021 Lansing_Belleza_Brasileira_020 Lansing_Belleza_Brasileira_017 Lansing_Belleza_Brasileira_016 Lansing_Belleza_Brasileira_015 Lansing_Belleza_Brasileira_013 Lansing_Belleza_Brasileira_012 Lansing_Belleza_Brasileira_011 Lansing_Belleza_Brasileira_009 Lansing_Belleza_Brasileira_008 Lansing_Belleza_Brasileira_007 Lansing_Belleza_Brasileira_006 Lansing_Belleza_Brasileira_005 Lansing_Belleza_Brasileira_003 Lansing_Belleza_Brasileira_002 Lansing_Belleza_Brasileira_001

0 comments:

  © Blogger templates ProBlogger Template by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP